Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
Next available course starts November 7th 2022!
The gold standard teaching qualification
Why take the CELTA?
- CELTA is a qualification for teaching English as a foreign language. It focuses on developing practical skills with face-to-face and online teaching practice, which will provide you with the techniques and confidence you need to begin teaching as soon as you finish the course.
- CELTA is the most widely recognised English teaching qualification in the world. It’s the qualification most often requested by employers: three out of four English language teaching jobs require a CELTA qualification.
- Whether you’re a new teacher looking for their first teaching job, or you want to prove to employers that you have the teaching skills with a recognised certificate, CELTA is the qualification you need.
Who is the CELTA for?
- New teachers starting their career.
- First-language and proficient non first-language English speakers.
- Teachers with existing experience who want professional development.
- Teachers who want to travel and teach abroad.
Why ILSC Montreal?
High success rate.
Access to material.
Support and guidance.
Lesson plan examples.
Job prospects at ILSC.