CELTA with ILSC
Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
The gold standard teaching qualification
Why take the CELTA?
- CELTA is a qualification for teaching English as a foreign language. It focuses on developing practical skills with real teaching practice, which will provide you with the techniques and confidence you need to begin teaching as soon as you finish the course.
- CELTA is the most widely recognised English teaching qualification in the world. It’s the qualification most often requested by employers: three out of four English language teaching jobs require a CELTA qualification.
- Whether you’re a new teacher looking for their first teaching job, or you want to prove to employers that you have the teaching skills with a recognised certificate, CELTA is the qualification you need.
Who is the CELTA for?
- New teachers starting their career.
- First-language and proficient non first-language English speakers.
- Teachers with existing experience who want professional development.
- Teachers who want to travel and teach abroad.
High success rate across all modes.
Access to ELT resources and lesson plan examples.
Regular support and guidance from expert tutors.
Access to our alumni network for continued support after the course.
Job prospects at ILSC and its partners globally.